Private “Find Your Center” Retreats
Are you looking for some time away for spiritual growth? Are you looking from some direction in taking your faith to the next level? Do you need to reinvigorating a faith that seems to be floundering? Private and small group retreats might just be the answer for you. Here are a few options.
“Find Your Center” Retreat (day)
For those who are searching for some answers or need some direction, schedule a guided day retreat at the Center. The format is flexible depending upon the needs of the individual. It usually involves some one-on-one spiritual mentoring and suggestions as to how to make the day a fruitful exploration of a person’s spiritual health. It may include time adoration in the chapel, meditation on the stations of the cross, or reading spiritual books on the porch. You must call ahead to confirm availability. Cost for a full day of guided spiritual mentoring and access to all features of the property, $75 .
My day retreat began with an incredibly helpful private spiritual mentoring session. Next, I spent time outside enjoying the beautiful grounds– outdoor Stations of the Cross, a picnic lunch and a long hike on the trails adjoining the center. I concluded the day with a very fruitful hour of Adoration. I left filled with joy and many ideas to enrich my faith journey. Peggy
“Find Your Center” Retreat (overnight)
Similar to the day retreat, the overnight retreat gives a person some needed time to reflect upon his or her spiritual health, and listen to God speaking words of grace and healing. You must call ahead to confirm availability. Includes all the benefits of a Find Your Center Day Retreat plus overnight accommodations in our nicely appointed guest rooms, $125.
From the point of initial contact, I felt welcomed… I found both the contemplative time I sought and the spiritual companionship I needed… will definitely do it again. Sharon
“Find Your Center” Retreat (small groups)
We have several options for small group meetings. We can also discuss meals and overnight accommodations. If there is an interest in finding a retreat master or small group facilitator, we can help with that as well. Pricing depends on your particular needs.
* Terms and conditions Find your Center Retreats
– A day retreat in the center will depend upon staff availability, usually present during work hours Monday through Friday.
– For one of the centering retreats, please discuss with the center your particular goals ahead of your retreat date.
– All retreats are conditional upon availability. Requests for a retreat can be declined at the discretion of the Catholic Conference Center.
– Other terms and conditions of the Catholic Conference Center apply, and can be found following this link: Terms and Conditions