Join your mission with ours…
Our schedules are filling up, and we have an immediate need for the following positions. At the Catholic Conference Center, you can join your mission with ours to provide a beautiful space for renewal and evangelization for the thousands that visit the center each year.
In all of our Center Associates, we’re looking for people who have a gift for hospitality, like to work in a supportive team environment, and have a desire to serve the Lord by serving others. These are great jobs for students, someone who is semi-retired, or a person who is looking for a little extra income. Consider using your talents to join us in our mission of evangelization and renewal.
If you’re interested in applying or finding out more, please send your resume and questions using the Job Application link below.
The Catholic Conference Center is now hiring for the following positions:
Center Hospitality Associates; Part-time
Hospitality Associates can perform a variety of tasks at the Catholic Conference Center to enhance our guest’s experience. In the kitchen, the associate assists the chef and kitchen staff in setting up the dining room for meal service, dishwashing, and clean-up of the dining room following the meal. In Guest Services and Housekeeping, the associate welcomes the guests, assists in setting up and cleaning the meeting rooms, public restrooms, lobby, and lounge area. We try to match individuals with their particular talents and abilities. Schedule options include weekdays, nights, and weekends – a perfect part-time job. Pay starts at $10.00 per hour.
Sous Chef; Part-time
The center is looking for a talented individual who can relieve our Executive Chef from time to time in preparing meals for groups of up to 100 people. Following a prearranged menu plan, the individual will need to work independently and supervise existing kitchen staff in delivering meals to our guests. Our dining area routinely receives the highest praise from our guests. The right candidate will be joining a great team that loves to serve. Pay will highly competitive, based on experience.
Lead Center Associate; Full-time
The Center Lead Associate is a “jack of all trades”. The person will oversee housekeeping, maintenance, and guest service activities at the Catholic Conference Center. The Center Lead Associate will also ensure the needs of the guests are satisfied through room set-up, check-in, and guest services.
The following key competencies are required for this position:
• Willingness to clean meeting rooms, bathrooms, and facilities as required.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal as well as listening and comprehension skills.
• Computer mastery of Microsoft Office products and other software applications.
• Ability to do basic troubleshooting and communicate with various trades on a technical level.
• Desire to serve guests in a variety of hospitality areas (making coffee, keys, other areas of assistance as requested…
• Ability to follow and maintain PM schedules, work lists, job instructions, and procedures.
• Ability to set up meeting rooms by moving and lifting tables and chairs.
• High School with some secondary education is required.
Pay range between $14 and $20 per hour, depending on experience.