Whether you discover your center by being active, reflective or somewhere in between… we hope you find time to explore our beautiful grounds.
- Hike the trails. All trails are dotted with items of interest, about 1/4 to 1/2 mile long, easy to moderate difficulty level.
- Pray the Stations of the Cross. A favorite meditation, the path guides a person to reflect upon the last steps of Jesus on his way to Calvary.
- Have a bonfire. Some groups enjoy a little time by a fire. Permits are needed and can be found here.
- Reflect in the chapels. Two outdoor chapels have become the chosen place for some to get away and reflect.
- Play a game like horseshoes or cornhole. In-between sessions and conferences, some prefer a little friendly competition to unpack the messages.
- Hold an outdoor prayer service. An outdoor prayer service is a memorable way to experience God in all His glory.
Ways you can help…
Generous donors and many hard-working volunteers have made these outdoor areas possible. If you would like to support our mission of providing beautiful, sacred spaces for renewal and spiritual growth, please consider volunteering or making a donation.
If you would like to visit the trails, we ask that you check in first. Please give us a call at 828-327-7441 or email us at email@example.com. Please download a free trail map and read our Rules & Regulations before hiking at the Center.